Social Icons

Monday, July 9, 2012

New Blog - New Direction


I cannot believe it has been over a year since I posted on this blog. The cliché of time flying is both absurd and perfect when pondering why it has been so long. But here I am, back and more excited than ever to blog about the thing I quite possibly love more than my own children, food.

But I want to go further than I've gone before. I want to talk about food in a way that not only makes you want to eat, but think. I want to share my favorite restaurants, tell you why I like them, and maybe even bitch about the ones I really didn't enjoy. I want to share recipes and most important, cultures behind those recipes, so both your and my understanding of this world we share becomes a little fuller, and a little more accessible with every blog post.

If you're still there reader, thank you. I hope we have a long and edible future together.

-Bryanne

A delicious semi-homemade pizza with caramelized portabella mushrooms and red onions, seared shrimp, chévre and micro arugula. It's just something I threw on. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment