Social Icons

Monday, November 15, 2010

Dairy Whore

Forgive me for using one of the most over-stated words ever, dairy. I am a grown woman who has never had the pleasure of visiting a real dairy. Kids from my generation got their milk the good old-fashioned way, at the grocery store in plastic gallon jugs. I grew up never knowing what milk really tasted like, straight from the pail. That is, until I found Trickling Springs Creamery. They have this phenomenal product, Cream Line Whole Milk, that like a silken buttery life-affirming fluid should, makes me weak in the knees. I drank half a gallon by myself in a matter of one day. When I first popped the lid on the gorgeous glass bottle, poured a hefty swig down my gullet, a strange thing occured. A concentrated blob of butterfat socked me on the tongue and I'm pretty sure I had a mouth-gasm. More blobs followed, and I found them slightly adulterous. Scooped from the milk and spread on bread they were the definition of hedonistic. It wasnt butter, it wasnt milk, it was congealed cream and it played tricks on me that I havent seen since my wedding night. I want to roll around naked in it, I want to take dirty photos of it and post them on the internet, I want to turn my friends out and on to this seductress of mouthly delights. At least you could try some? They offer everything from cream, milk, cheese and ice cream. I rarely promote a product I dont make myself. However, I dont have any bovine beauties with overflowing cleavage at my disposal. I've included a link to their website, if you're able to, give them a try. Then, pay me my pimp fee.

3 comments:

University Chick said...

LOVE IT!!! Sexy and Fun, makes me want to drink milk and I'm dairy intolerant...

Jayne Durden said...

MMMMMM! When I was a kid our milk used to get delivered in bottles with little aluminum foil lids on top. If you were first to open the milk you got to lick the lid with that delicious bit of cream! Delish!

Sarah said...

AMAZING description! The milk in my fridge now simply won't do.

Post a Comment